Friday, March 04, 2005

Naissance

I would like to think, as I imagine most bloggers do, that this moment of conception is somehow significant. It is the birth of my very own blog, created by me to represent the very essence of blogging. Of course, it was not quite created by me alone. I have to thank Pyra, owners of blogger.com, for providing the womb in which this seed of my imagination can grow.

More importantly, however, it may very well be that this moment is not significant in the least. Go to http://www.google.com and type in the word "blog". Seeing what I am a part of makes me feel almost as insignificant as looking through the lens of my telescope and peering into an infinity so great that even the powerful optical assistance of my astronomical tool cannot begin to convey it. I know, though, that if it is significant to me then that is all that matters. Because, ultimately, my reality is what I perceive it to be. So, I will go on believing in the developing energy of my baby blog and have for it the aspirations one might expect any parent to have for his child.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jeff,

Welcome to the world of the bloggers. May you become a Blogger Meister.

E